Photo+Adventure

/, Photos, Shootings/Photo+Adventure

Photo+Adventure

Last weekend was the Photo+Adventure exhibition in Vienna. Besides the standard photo gear and travel booths you could also listen to talks of wildlife photographers, visit art exhibitions and much more.

At the Nikon booth for example was a photoshoot with Miss Austria 2010, Valentina Schlager, and I took the chance to take some photos myself like dozens of other guys (or let’s say old freaky men that want to photograph young almost naked chicks…)

At the Sagafoto booth another shooting took place with a model called Alina. It was amazing how quick she was changing her facial expression.

As there were so many other guys taking pictures it was pretty hard to get a good shot and the lighting situation was not very good. I didn’t bring my flash and only used available light. I hope you like the images nonetheless. 🙂

2016-12-15T12:02:55+00:00 November 3rd, 2010|Events, Photos, Shootings|8 Comments

About the Author:

Creative professional, software engineer and food addict from Vienna, Austria. Loves natural lighting, mountains, travelling and all things tech. Needs to dip into the sea at least every few months...

8 Comments

1. chris 3 Nov ’10 at 6:47 PM - Reply

die fotos von der zweiten sind viel besser. liegt vl daran dass ich nicht so auf high key sonnenbank fotos steh 😛

• Helmut 4 Nov ’10 at 12:54 AM

Mir persönlich gefallen diese Fotos auch besser. Das Model hatte ne ziemlich starke Ausstrahlung und das hat sich natürlich auch auf die Bilder übertragen. Da merkt man halt, das sie das professionell macht. 🙂

2. Lea 4 Nov ’10 at 2:57 PM - Reply

Haha your description of the scenery is hilarious, since I thought the same!
    Miss Austria somehow looked bored or at least not enthusiastic to me, during the shooting.

I like the fifth picture from Alina the most 🙂

• Helmut 5 Nov ’10 at 3:01 AM

🙂 I totally agree with you about Miss Austria. But you have to admit, that it’s pretty hard to look enthusiastic when 30 lenses stare at you and you’re like meat at the slaughterhouse…

By the way, my personal favourite is the 6th picture of Alina.

Aaand since it looks like you are my first “real fan” I really want to know, how you heard of my blog… Please! 🙂

Greetings,
      Helmut

3. Lea 5 Nov ’10 at 6:08 PM - Reply

Yeah that is true as well but it is something she has to do since she is something like a model? But I agree on the very strange situation haha

That’s also very nice but place 2 for me 🙂

Wow first fan, I am honored haha
    Uhm, good question. Ah I think that Photo Adventure had a link to your blog and since I enjoy reading blogs I clicked on yours!
    The big mystery is solved 😛

• Helmut 5 Nov ’10 at 9:13 PM

Photo+Adventure had a link back to my blog?!? Unbelievable! 🙂

4. Lea 5 Nov ’10 at 11:38 PM - Reply

How come you don’t know? XD

• Helmut 6 Nov ’10 at 10:30 PM

Nobody told me and I was just an exhibition visitor myself. 🙂